Amusement hall (to the left of the entry) was built first, in 1902. Chapel (to the right of the entry) added later. This building was donated by the LDS church in 1988 to the Salvation Army. Thomas S Monson handed the building keys over in a ceremony on the 19th of June.
438 S 900 W
Salt Lake City, UT
Cornerstone laid 24 Jul 1902
Now Salvation Army
Click for Map Location of Building