Oakland Tabernacle Chapel Interior
This would have originally been an exterior wall but a building addition was placed adjacent to this side of the chapel blocking the sunlight from coming through the lower windows. The addition is apparently shorter than the chapel since sunlight is still coming through the small round upper windows.
408 W MacArthur Blvd
Built 1923 and Sold 1959
Architect: Clay N Burrell
Now Evergreen Missionary Baptist Church
Click for Map Location of Building