There are actually two chapels in this building that are similar but have minor differences. This is the West chapel, which appears to be the primary chapel since it is slightly longer and has a decorative grill at the front above the pulpit. The other chapel is called the East chapel and is in line with the other chapel. In other words, the two Chapels are connected but do not open up to each other and the Cultural Hall is not connected to either Chapel.
650 N 1200 E
Click for Map Location of Building