Located at the convergence of five roads that has been aptly named Five Points, this meetinghouse was built in 1914 and dedicated on September 5, 1915 by Apostle Reed Smoot. By 1931 the building was called the 15th Ward meetinghouse. Today it functions as a bank.
115 Washington Blvd
Address originally listed as 2 Harrisville Rd
Later called the Ogden 15th Ward
Sold and now Bank of Utah
Map Location of Building